Choose your room
With 115 years experience in the heart of Brussels, the Hotel Metropole, inaugurated in 1895, is the only hotel from the 19th century in actvity. This real Belle Epoque Museum (the reception is decorated in French Renaissance style, the hall in Empire style, the restaurant in Italian baroque style and guest rooms in Art Deco, Louis XIV ...) combines past elegance and splendour by with modern commodities. The Hotel Metropole features: a bar Le 31, nestled in the lobby area, a gastronomic restaurant l'Alban Chambon, 251 rooms including 22 suites, 11 meeting rooms, the breakfast room Le Jardin Indien, 2 business centres and a fitness room.
Reviews: Hotel Metropole Brussels
2.8Metropole Hotelkeith - Sep 5, 2017
Disappointing to be honest, I dont even know how this hotel managed to have 5 stars.
A few points to mention
- the tap in the bathroom could not run more than a dribble of water and never ran hot water
- I had to use the show head in the morning to full the basin, but the shower head was also broken and needed replacing
- the carpet was stained and dirty
- there was no heating in the bathroom, even to warm the towels
- all the wood trimmings had paint chipped from them, on the doors, floors, walls
- the breakfast was nothing special
- outside of the hotel was dirty, even the sign was rusty and broken with the same of the hotel
- in general the hotel is old and shabby
Start to finish, this hotel is FAR from delivering a 5 star experience in any way
3.8Awful ExperienceTin - Oct 17, 2016
The experience was very bad because the water is very dirty. I was unable to take a bath and decided to move to another hotel the next day. I tried to contact reception but did not get an answer since i only found out that water is dirty when i reach my hotel room almost 12 midnight and decided to take a shower before going to sleep. It was an awful experience and would like to get a refund out of the payment of my room. I have made some photos as proof to my complain.
Useful information:Other names for Hotel Metropole Brussels:
Metropole Hotel Nonrefundable